As the old saying goes, there is truly no place like home. For this reason, we at Grace Healthcare of Three Rivers aim to help our residents feel comfortable during their stay with us. We also aim to ensure residents’ families and visiting friends are greeted and feel welcome. Our center offers satellite television and Wi-Fi throughout the building, and residents and guests alike also enjoy our beautiful courtyard and dining options. The comfort in our facility is likened to a home-like environment including the amenities of a Bed & Breakfast stay.
Our campus has secured behavioral support units focused on the special needs of individuals with mental illness, brain injury and cognitive impairment, and even features a specially designed multi-sensory room to boost feelings of comfort and well-being.
We also have a skilled unit with private suites and semi-private rooms for post-acute rehabilitation stays. Our center’s three therapy rooms, including an occupational kitchen, are in close proximity to the unit.
it’s our pleasure to offer
- Daily Baked Goods
- Dining Area Options
- Dining Experience with Open Dining Menu, and Vegetarian Selections Available
- Family Living Rooms
- Flat Screen TV with Satellite Service
- Holiday Events
- Home-Like Décor
- IN2L Resident Technology System–
Explore the Internet
Skype & Share Photos
Engage in Activities
- Live Music Events
- Multi-Sensory Room & Mobile Sensory Cart
- Outdoor Courtyard with Resident Gardens & Walking Paths
- Private Suites with En Suite Baths
- Private & Semi-Private Rooms
- Sensory Spa with Tiled Walk-In Showers & Whirlpool Tub
- Social TV Viewing Areas