Foot Care Tips
July 31, 2020
Here are some simple and easy ways to take care of your feet and keep your toes happy:
- Scrub your feet with a pumice stone to help remove the dead and dry skin.
- Apply foot cream before going to bed to prevent any cracked heel problems.
- If your feet smell, use talcum powder or foot sprays to keep your feet dry and clean.
- Soak your feet for 10 minutes in warm water mixed with salt and drops of lavender oil to relax your feet.
- Hot and cold treatment can help improve blood circulation. Dip your feet in hot water then in cold water alternatively.
- Soaking your feet in warm water mixed with shampoo helps your toe nails.
- To fight cracked heels, mix a few drops of lemon juice in Vaseline and apply it on the affected area.